Chair from HAY
AAC 25 Soft
Incl. free shipping and 30 days full return
About a Chair Collection is one of HAY's most characteristic series, which embraces a number of chairs, each with the same starting point, each with their own unique design and purpose. From dining chairs with ultra minimalist tendencies to lounge chairs with soft and colorful design language. Danish Hee Welling, with his own love for art and design, has created a collection that captures the essence of HAY's unique design spirit, while being functional and aesthetic. The curved design language seen in the seat of the chair is repeated and complimented with beautiful textiles, modern materials and functional details.
The About a Chair Soft collection takes the iconic series to new dimensions of comfort. The characteristic soft design language that is also seen in the original AAC series is combined with extra padding, which gives the chair an extra layer of cosiness. AAC 25 Soft, is available in a large selection of well-known textiles, as well as some of HAY's own variants, combined with a swivel base with castors in polished or powdercoated aluminium.
If you want to design your own AAC 25 Soft chair, please contact us by email or phone.
- W59 x D52 x H79 cm
- Molded polypropylene seat with 20mm foam and 20mm wadding in full upholstery in desired textile as well as legs polished or powdercoated aluminium (incl. castors)
- Standard felt gliders included - Extra protective felt or plastic gliders can be purchased.
- Design by Hee Welling for HAY
- Is available in the following variants: Seat: Remix 173, Seat: Remix 773, Seat: Mode 026, Seat: Silk SIL0842 & Base: Black, Base: Aluminium
Size guideSizes can be differences in various brands. If you're usually a size M in one brand you may be an S in another. If the product are not following the normal sizes we always describe this in the text size. If you still have doubts about the size, do not hesitate to contact us and we will measure the clothes for you. If a style are not in your size, it is most likely because it is sold out.
Although the sizes can vary, you can tjeck out the form below, to find some guidelines about sizes in general. You'll also find a general size guide to the difference sizes in Danish, English and French sizes.
You must measure close to the body and preferably without clothes on.
A. Here you measure the breast. Measure where the breast is biggest, with Bra
B. Waistline measure where you are narrowest
C. Measure the hip size where you are widest over hips
Shoe & boot sizes chart
- Select the size you normally use, unless otherwise is described in the text.
- Most sizes are UK / EU sizes in the shop.
- Collection samples might vary more in sizes
|DK/EU/FR shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41||42|
|IT shoe sizes||35||36||37||38||39||40||41|
|UK shoe sizes||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|US shoe sizes||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
|JP shoe sizes||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28|
How to Find Your Ring Size
2. Have a look at the cart below and find the corresponding ring size.
3. Alternatively, multiply your measure with PI (3,14) and find the right ring size.
Question about this product?
Enter your questions below. We do what we can to respond within 24 hours on weekdays.